We love Fridays. I love getting out of work early and playing with my little man. Here he is sporting my sunglasses as we drive to one of our many doctor appts. Note: do not drive up Harrison Rd from South Lansing up to East Lansing. We had plenty of time but we ended up being 10 minutes late.
OKAY I know this is stupid. But we just got a new addition to our little home. I am really excited because as most of you know we have to cats and there are so many people who are allergic to cats and I just don't think that our old vaccum was cutting it. We go it for our wedding and it has definitely served its time.
After rationalizing and using some persuasion techniques Scott finally agreed that it was a good investment. So here it is in all of its glory.

4 comments:
I couldn't agree more - we are in desperate need of a new vacuum - ours leaves an order like there was a fire in our house! It's so gross...
Thank you SO much for watching Maya last night! Dan and I always really appreciate getting to go out! Let us know when we can return the favor...
You'll have to let me know how well that vacuum works! We've got cats too and our vacuum has never been the greatest.
I am so jealous! I want a Dyson so bad. We've never had a good vacuum. Love the glasses on your little man!
Sweet vacuum! I really really want one!
Post a Comment