Today we were graced with Maya's presence. Beckett always enjoys these days. It started off the same as usual but shortly turned into a "small" rivalry, if you will. First, Maya wanted me to hold her. With that Beckett wanted me to hold him. This was interesting because I can only hold both of them for a short amount of time...
Then Maya moved to the couch....

Beckett woldn't dare let her be there without him so he quickly jouned her. They were so cute. They kept doing their own little acrobats on and over the couch. They would unfold it, climb over it, lay out over it, do belly flops onto it and sit next to each other on it. It didn't stop there.

Maya went to play in the COZY COUPE and shortly after....You guessed it Beckett followed.
I didn't get a good picture of both of them, but I think this one serves its purpose. I am convinced that half of the time they were enjoying themselves and the other half they were wishing that the other would go away and leave them in peace.
5 comments:
It sounds like thay are so funny together. I just love when kids start getting really strong personalities and they KNOW what they like and who they like and what they want.
Are those car really called cozy coupe? I never knew what their real name was....
AGH I can't see the pictures!!!
You guys are just so cute- You guys make cute kids!!
love the pictures
Oh my gosh, Maya's hair is wild! Looks like those two have a lot of fun together!
Post a Comment