Thursday, August 21, 2008
WARNING: Screaming Child Ahead
Today, like every other day, I picked Beckett up from daycare and he was FILTHY. I'm never really too upset because he is a boy and if he is covered in dirt than I know that he is playing hard. And he has a lot of bigger kids at his daycare so I imagine he is trying to keep up with them. The problem comes later in the evening, after dinner and after he has washed his hair with whatever type food we are eating that night....BATH TIME. We don't have a "bathtub" we only have a stand up shower with a 4" leldge so since he was born he has taken a shower with either Scott or myself, usually Scott because I have a few things that he preferrs to be distracted with and I personally think it is easier for Scott to do it (and fortunately he always volunteers) Alright, I know yadda, yadda, yadda...I am getting to the point. The last week I have been filling up the "tub" with water and giving Beckett a "bath" he screams. Not just annoyed screaming it got to the point that Scott came up stairs to see if Beckett was seriously injured. He was screaming as if he is in the worst pain imaginable and when he can get a word out it is always UP!!!!! Today, was no different, except for the fact that Scott came home right before bathtime so Scott volunteered to give him a bath...wouldn't you know that he was perfect for Scott. Apparently he doesn't WANT ME to give him a bath or shower....I think my beautiful plan has backfired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment