This last week has been....well, it has been more than words can describe. I love my friends here in Michigan and I am so glad that we are here. I know it is a different tune than the one that I was singing a year and a half ago, but things have changed and I am happy to be where I am. Of course I miss my family and wish I could be closer to them but I guess I have realized that family will always be there. I am curious to see where we move.....

On Tuesday I went and picked up my little sister from the airport. She flew up because she missed us so much and to work on her term paper. It was really such a blessing to have her here on Wednesday especially. Thank you Tia for watching Beckett. While she was here we worked on her paper, went shopping, dyed her hair and just hung out. I love my little sister so much. Tia I hope you don't get mad at me for posting this picture..if so I will erase it...but I don't want to. Please don't make me do it!!!!
On Tuesday I went and picked up my little sister from the airport. She flew up because she missed us so much and to work on her term paper. It was really such a blessing to have her here on Wednesday especially. Thank you Tia for watching Beckett. While she was here we worked on her paper, went shopping, dyed her hair and just hung out. I love my little sister so much. Tia I hope you don't get mad at me for posting this picture..if so I will erase it...but I don't want to. Please don't make me do it!!!!
Tia and Beckett looking at the "juice". The other day on the way home from work we were driving by the water and Beckett kept calling it juice. Since then I have corrected him and I think he know that it is water. He is really funny because he won't say water regularly, only every so often, but he will do the sign for water.
A new discovery. We have little mittens for the winter and I was sure that they didn't stand a chance. I just know that Beckett would have them off in a matter of seconds. I prepped him and told him that we had to put them on because it was cold outside and much to my surprise, he kept them on. He loves them. The moment you put his coat on him he tries to put on his mittens. Also, in the past week he has mastered putting a hat on his own head. It 's usually pretty hard for him to put on hats that are snug, so he usually ends up wearing one of Scott's hats. Well this week he was putting on stocking caps and getting them on his head completely.

4 comments:
How fun- aren't sisters the best?!
I really like her hair dark- It really does make you guys look like twins
Aw Tia was in town?! Too bad I'm so lame and couldn't hang out!
How fun! You guys do look a lot alike in that last picture!
Post a Comment