Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think I need a vacation....

I have been feeling pretty sick lately, you know the sick that is not enough to justify calling off of work but the one that can make your life miserable....I am there. That and this last week of work has been completely unmotivating. I was looking forward to this weekend so much, I was trying to plan all of the things that I needed to get done as well as the things that I wanted to do. Thursday I picked up Beckett from daycare and we went in for my 30 week check-up. He was being a little fussy and about 3 minutes later he threw up, not much, and mostly spit, fortunately I caught the majority of it and we were able to get him cleaned up in no time. I thought it was just a fluke since he acted fine right after this...So we went and ran errands, we went to Joann's, Kroger, Linens-n-Things....While we were at Kroger he wanted a popsicle, truth be told I did to, so we got some and shared it while we waited for Scott. Well we finished our popsicle and were driving home. We got about 5 minutes away from our house and it happened again, except this time it was everything he had eaten all day....Needless to say we have been at home. I do enjoy that he has wanted to cuddle since he is not feeling well but he breaks my heart when he grabs his little stomach and cries. I don't think that we have slept through the night in at least a week we are both very exhausted and hope that there is an end to this soon. He seems to be feeling well today, so hopefully he will not have any incidents.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I'm sorry you two haven't been feeling well! I can't decide if having a sick baby or being sick and taking care of a baby is worse! Hope you both fell better soon and that Scott doesn't get it!

Aubreydoll said...

I hope you guys feel better soon! But I totally agree about the needing a vacation part!

Janee said...

Ah crap! I've totally been there - Maya puked all over the car when we were picking up my family from Detroit one time. I'm seeing this post pretty late so hopefully you guys are all better now!

Mark Christie Family said...

Hey that sucks being sick and pregant!!! I hope you get feeling better soon. You are looking so cute and pregnant in your pictures. I can't believe you are getting so big. Hope you get feeling better.