Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time Flies...So do Chickens and Bats... Right?!?!?

Every time I log onto my account I realize just how outdated it is. The header picture is from this time last year, I suppose I should update that. In my defense I do not currently have a camera...other than my phone. Which doesn't take great pictures...Regardless, I should be better.






5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe how much your kids have changed and grown! Especially Beckett! I'm flabbergasted! It's been so long since I've seen pictures of them! They are cute kids!!!! Connor and Beckett have the same Halloween costume!

Amy B said...

I love the chicken costume! so cute!

Janee said...

LOVE the costumes! And seriously, I agree with Laura, I can not even believe my eyes - the kiddos are so big now!

(And I'm in the same boat - no camera right now and getting by with the one on my phone. AT least yours takes decent pics...mine SUCKS)

Tiffany Meagan said...

That is the cutest chicken I've ever seen!! Love it!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Way to update your blog lady! It only took how long? ;-) But seriously, if I had to wait for you to update your blog just so I could see the cuteness which is your children, then it was TOTALLY worth the wait!
Holy crap that chicken costume is incredible! I can't believe you made that! Really, it's amazing! It's cute even if you hadn't made it, but knowing you made it makes it even more fantastic!
The picture of Beckett makes me sad. I remember him as a little guy and he's not anymore, which makes me remember how quickly time goes by, especially since the last time I saw him and Monroe. I miss you guys! By the way, he looks adorable!
Thanks for the update! Made my day! Love your kids! Love you!