Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Morning's Dialogue (per Scott)

Monroe: (upon waking up, first words) – Dad, why are you wearing a purple shirt?

Scott: Honey, this is a pink shirt.
Monroe: Dad, why are you wearing a pink shirt?
Scott: I’m not sure. This is just what I’m wearing today.
Monroe: That’s a girl’s shirt.
Scott: Oh.

Then, later at Michelle’s:
Monroe (speaking to Michelle): Hey Michelle, Michelle, Hey Michelle.
Michelle: Yes Monroe?
Monroe: My dad is wearing a purple shirt.
Michelle: I think that’s a pink shirt.
Monroe: My dad is wearing a pink shirt.
Michelle: Yes, I see that.
Scott: Monroe, my shirt is fine.

2 comments:

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

AWESOME! Why is Scott wearing a pink shirt? ;-) That was the best read my day! Thank you!

Amy B said...

I bet scott looks dang good in a pink shirt... you tell him I say that! I love Darren in pink!