Sometimes I don't feel very productive and I feel like I can't get things done with the kids. I decided to suck it up, take the kids and go to Wally World to pick up a few things that I needed: laundry detergent, starch, diapers, storage containers, deopderant for Beckett (he is obsessed, but I didn't want him to use anti-perspirant so we got some good old fashioned deoderant...he loves it, pictures to come)
We decided to go the garden center and avoid the mess at the front of the store. On our way out B saw the sprinkler and asked if he could play in the water. He had been such a good boy that I didn't think it would do any harm. He was so cute running up and down the aisles and when the water would hit him he giggled and ran the other way.
I guess he got a little thirsty with all of the running around. Next thing I know he is trying to get his hair wet then, he was trying to catch the water in his mouth, then he was standing directly above the sprinkler so 100% of the water was hitting him 100% of the time. The Walmart associate was getting a pretty big kick out of watching Beckett enjoy the small things in life. I probably could have stopped him, but it was so precious. He loves the water, and honestly other than the fact that it was a little hoosier-ish, what harm did it do?
The biggest downfall with getting wet is Beckett HATES wet clothes. He thinks that he needs to take it off immediately. Hence his attempt at disrobing in the Walmart parking lot. No worries though, the good people at Walmart were spared from a random naked boy spotting. I can't say the same for our neighbors.



No comments:
Post a Comment