Wednesday, May 6, 2009

EASTER 2009

Easter snuck up on me this year. But I suppose it does every year. I always try to surprise Scott and not let him see the Easter basket or any of the candy and by waiting I usually end up getting everything last minute, which also means that the majority of the GOOD candy is gone. This year I did do better on the candy selection but we stayed out late the Saturday night...2 words LOVE NEST. I mention it only so that I can remember it. I will not be devulging anymore on the topic. Anyway, Sunday morning rolled around and I realized that I hadn't put together the baskets. I did manage to throw them together while Scott & Beckett were sleeping, well for the kids, this is the first year that I haven't made Scott his own basket. After church we came home, took a nap, and then I cooked dinner and we headed over to our good friends home, where we decorated eggs, had an easter egg hunt, played and ate dinner. It has been one of my favorite Easters to date. Thanks Brian & Erika for a great day I can't think of a better way to spend Easter than with an extension of our family up here in Michigan.

Getting on the Trampoline all by himself HMMM!!!??? What do I do now?
Scott's GOLDEN Egg
Beckett was a little more interested in eating the eggs than he was in dying the eggs.

Daddy and Beckett
What else would he be doing in his church clothes????

CHEEEEEEEESE!!!!
Our Little Family
I know that he doesn't look thrilled about taking a picture with me, and I know that most people would have taken a few more pictures in order to get all parties smiling but let's be honest he is 2 years old and has a mind of his own, it is only a matter of time before ALL of his pictures look like this, and honestly, I LOVE ALL of his little epressions.
Sorry for the "not so great" pictures, we were all tired, ready to change and take a nap.
Beggars can't be choosers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janee said...

Ok, I LOVE the faces B makes! I'm cracking up right now! Glad to hear you guys had a great Easter!