Sunday, May 10, 2009

READY FOR SCHOOL... ALREADY?!?!?

Nona bought Beckett a back pack, which he loves. It has Lightning McQueen on the front. The other day he brought me his tie and his back pack and requested that I put them on him. Once I did he looked at me and said "BUS??"
Where did he get that from? Who told him that once you put your back pack on that you get on a bus? Well, I don't want any of that, he is already growing up too quickly. I told him no and that he had to stay with me.
He sat there for a moment and then said "PLANE??"
Again I answered with no. To which he said "I want NONA!"
"But I want you"
BIKE???
He really wants to get out on his own. How do I make it stop?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea Yurcisin said...

I could call you a lot of names right now - but I won't since I love you and you're my sister-in-law :) I only hope I am as lucky as you!

Andrea Yurcisin said...

Oops - wrong comment on the wrong picture!

Janee said...

That is hilarious! Ok so Maya has been watching a lot of Dora and is into the backpack herself. Why do our babies want to leave us?!