Friday, May 8, 2009

Interesting...

When Beckett was in the NICU he loved his binky. He would suck on it so hard that you could hear him from across the room. The nurses would all say that he was going to suck the tip right off. That all changed once they let him eat. After that he refused to take a binky. I mean he would give it a chance, take 2 sucks and then when nothing came out he would spit it out. I tried. I wanted him to have something to calm him but there was nothing I could do to make that rubber nipple attractive to him.
Apparently, all I needed to do was to have a baby and tell Beckett that the binky belonged to her. He LOVES her binkies.
Isn't this proof enough???
Truth be told Monroe really isn't a binky baby either. I suppose the up side is that I won't have to ween her unless we have another baby ....
which is not in the plans for a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: